• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The TOWER!!

DrJaJa

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Has anyone seen this in game or built it yet? I searched a few online guides and saw the name, but no pics online. I also searched the forum but found nothing.

One of my villagers today requested it and at 726k bells its no small project. Looking at the picture in the mayors chair, it looks to be on size with the lighthouse.

Thoughts?

I think a villager requested this in my town, it was sure expensive, if it's the same one then it's the project that looks like a mini Tokyo Tower. I've seen it quite a lot around the web, Lin had it in her town.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and fund it in my town. Somewhere around the point of the coast. The tower is giant and looks like the Eiffel tower. 3x3 at the base and taller than the lighthouse.

I'll post pics once it's complete.

The Tokyo tower is actually kinda small in game, for what it is and all. I still like it, but won't be building it.

Back