Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Monday 15th February [Day Sixty Six]
Campsite Visitors - None
Events - Gulliver​

| It's been quite a few weeks since I last played. I resumed my town just a couple of days ago and needless to say, I have to plant some flowers again and pull out weeds.

| It also turns out tha Rocket has left, I'm going to miss her to be honest.

| A new villager moved in too, Lolly. She seems cute so I'll keep her on for now.

| There was also a Gracie fashion check the other day, the theme was 'Iconic' and thankfully, the Festivale clothes I bought the day before (because it was Festivale) were under that category.

| Speaking of Fesivale, I got some furniture from Pave and I decided to refurbish an exhibition room at the museum suited for it- I also had to make a pattern to use as the floor and wall because I'm not sure if Pave gives out floor and wallpaper. Let me tell you, obtaining feathers was annoying.

| Onto today, Gulliver was washed up at the beach. Turns out he needed to get to Hawaii.

| Dug up two fossils, both are already in the museum so I sold them at Re-tail along with a bushel of bamboo shoots.

| Peewee bought an emerald from me for 2,400 bells and Erik invited me over to his house. Plus Yuka wanted to move but I'm keeping her until I get a new villager.

- Shane

Back