• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Town Blogs - Day Twenty

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Thursday 31st December [Day Twenty]:
Campsite Visitors - None
Events - New Year's Eve Countdown​

| 2 Hours 55 Minutes to go - Found the first fossil of the day after finding too many gyroids... Isabelle gave me a tweeter earlier and as I went to get one I forgot that I had the other.

| 2 Hours 49 Minutes to go - The fossil was amber and the museum already has it, off to Retail it went along with two other gyroids and my extra tweeter. Peewee wanted his greeting changed and I can't think of anything this time, sorry Peewee.

| 2 Hours 31 Minutes to go - Yuka wanted a new greeting and this time I've decided to help her, I'm feeling guilty about dismissing Peewee. Updated Town's dream, I should've done it sooner to be honest.

| 2 Hours 25 Minutes to go - There was a tricky pitfall seed in lost and found at the Police Station, I'm going to see what it does! :D (note* It's just like a normal pitfall seed).

| 2 Hours 19 Minutes to go - Hopper suggested a zen clock to be built in Town, really need to save up bells for both my house and more public works projects.

| 2 Hours 12 Minutes to go - Peewee asked for a new greeting again and I delivered, not to far from his previous greeting of "Hey".

| 1 Hour 56 Minutes to go - Hopper and Yuka must've fallen out in a conversation as both of them looked down?

| 1 Hour 48 Minutes to go - Found another fossil, I'm going to assume that the museum already has it but you know, might as well see.

| 1 Hour 37 Minutes to go - Rodney was going to sell me a solemn painting but I got it for free because the price was too high, I swear if it's fake I will scream (note* It's fake...)

| 1 Hour 21 Minutes to go - Decided to pop a balloon to see what was in the present, it wasn't balloon wallpaper (I forgot I'm still looking for that as well).

| At 11pm, one hour to go, omg it's almost 2016!!

| Half past 11, half and hour to go!

| Midnight, January 1st 2016!

Happy New Year!

Back