New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I need to calculate what day it is or there'll be a load of question marks.

Thursday 12th May 2016 [Day ??]
Campsite Visitors - None
Event - None​

| Colton actually moved out very recently. I'm dumb for not giving him to another player via the site but my mind was on other things, so unless someone visits me or I somehow streetpass someone then he'll probably just hang in the void unless I get it cleared (if it can get cleared).

| Bunnie's birthday was also recently. I took down the picnic tee I had in Re-tail to give it to her and surprisingly Bunnie loved it. She is the first villager who loved their present from me, so I need to keep that up when other birthdays roll around.

| I'm still having trouble trying to find Modern Wood wall or floor at the shop but I have collected some more blue furniture for my main room. My balloon room (which is the left room on the ground floor) is pretty much completed, I got the Balloon wall a while ago which was great! My fruit room (the right room on the ground floor) needs more furniture though.

| I've been thinking about whether I want Peewee for good but then Chow is one of my dreamies and is also a grouchy villager so I may let Peewee go the next time he asks to leave Town... possibly. I know Hopper and Erik have to go as well.

| I need to find more furniture for my upstairs room- specifically Sleek and Ranch furniture.

- Shane

Back