• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The TV "Shows"

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
Hah, i like how the incooperated the TV shows that you watch on a tv in your house from Animal Crossing Wild World into City Folk and now into New Leaf, with the addition of commercials and new shows! I found the washing machine one funny.

What are your thoughts on this neat feature?

I wish we could change channels :p or even check a weather report! You know, whenever you want to. That'd be pretty nifty.

Last edited:
I like the commercials, as well.

My favorite ad is the "Exploding Shirts" laundry detergent...

My least favorite show is the Exercise Program; it always makes my wall fan reset its noise.

Anyone have a time schedule made for the tv for this game yet? I'd like to know the exact times they show the weather. It's the only useful show in the entire game lol.

Did you people know that there is an alien on the TV in the middle of the night?

Anyone have a time schedule made for the tv for this game yet? I'd like to know the exact times they show the weather. It's the only useful show in the entire game lol.

There is a TV Guide published, but it is all in Japanese.

I'll probably make one.

Did you people know that there is an alien on the TV in the middle of the night?

Yep, if you watch TV on Saturday Night, or Sunday Night, at exactly 3:33 a.m, this image appears on your TV...

ALIEN.JPG

I'm not sure what to say... "This... is... not... happening!"

...Or should I run across my town yelling at the top of my lungs, "YUKIKO'S MISSING, YUKIKO'S MISSING!"

I love how there are old Gamecube shows too, such as the Apple show and the snowfall show. There's also an aerobics segment that uses the music from the original game.

There is a TV Guide published, but it is all in Japanese.

I'll probably make one.

If you do, that would be awesome! I saw one online from a site called thonky, but it was incomplete.

Yep, if you watch TV on Saturday Night, or Sunday Night, at exactly 3:33 a.m, this image appears on your TV...

View attachment 5408

...Or should I run across my town yelling at the top of my lungs, "YUKIKO'S MISSING, YUKIKO'S MISSING!"

Oh wow haha, that's really creepy! Are there any sounds when this is on the tv, or when it starts to air and stops airing? For some reason that pic makes me think of the film The Fourth Kind. Lol that's awesome. I may stay up to see that tonight.

If you do, that would be awesome! I saw one online from a site called thonky, but it was incomplete.

Oh wow haha, that's really creepy! Are there any sounds when this is on the tv, or when it starts to air and stops airing? For some reason that pic makes me think of the film The Fourth Kind. Lol that's awesome. I may stay up to see that tonight.

I think it plays some strange music, an alien speaks in Gargleback, or some kinda alien language, and at 3:34am, it turns back to static...

View attachment 5408

I'm now imagining Animal Crossing with sanity effects like in Eternal Darkness. Lol. I play too many horror games. And read too much creepypasta.

I'm not sure how effectively an entire Internet-based cable system could be implemented into a video game, but it would certainly add to the already ever immersive atmosphere of Animal Crossing. I supposed the added benefit would be just to sit down at the end of the day after all the stores are closed and watch a quick episode of a late night show. Perhaps even HGTV for some design inspiration for our houses?

Back