• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy is moving!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will TT him asap so contact me as soon as possible if youre interested in teddy!

PEANUT is moving! I will be TTing to her move date as I need her out ASAP to take in someone else.

200px-Peanut.png

Tammy announced to me today that she's moving soon...I'm most likely not TTing unless a dreamie comes into my possession... When she is all paced up I will post here for a give away... But until then she is for trade.

Anyone got any of my dreamies? :) I can offer bells or villagers ^.^ My villagers are
Mint, Pango, Canberra, Gwen, Bonbon, Roscoe, Snake, Wart Jr, Margie.

Maaann Flurry and Merengue are so popular I'm never going to find them unless I happen to stumble upon them myself /)_(\

I could do without most of my Dreamies as long as I just had Flurry..

Anyways, trying to get rid of the following:

Groucho
175px-Groucho_NL.png

Pate
200px-Pate.png

Sheldon
Sheldon.png

Butch
83px-Butch.png
If anyone is interested lemme know! I TT so it's possible any of the 4 could be avail soon! :3

Last edited:
Maaann Flurry and Merengue are so popular I'm never going to find them unless I happen to stumble upon them myself /)_(\

I could do without most of my Dreamies as long as I just had Flurry..

I almost TT'd away from Merengue today xD
I got told she was really popular though, so I invited her to stay in hopes i could trade her for a dreamie

Ill make a note, and if she wants to move maybe we can work something out?

I almost TT'd away from Merengue today xD
I got told she was really popular though, so I invited her to stay in hopes i could trade her for a dreamie

Ill make a note, and if she wants to move maybe we can work something out?
Tis the giveaway thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back