• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in Shari ? I'll just tt her away in about 10 minutes :c

A cute little jock penguin named Roald is moving out. ^_^ Any takers?
95px-Roald_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Oh geez. I saw the name of a villager I just let move because I was lazy and didn't think anybody would be interested. ;-; Sorry, person.

Well, in hope of not making that mistake again, Frita just said she was going to move her house off the spot where I want to build a bridge. She talked about the fifth, but I'm likely going to TT since I have a few days left in that town before I meet my first town in progress.

Wow, Roald is adorable! I already got Ricky though, I'd love to see someone else have a chance at getting an adorable villager.♥

Looking for Friga♥♥ And hopefully Marshal. Haha, a girl can dream right? x3

If any of my villagers decide to move, and I have received their picture, I will be giving them away for free on this thread. You guys have inspired me. And you're all so freaking kind. Ughh. ♥

I'm thinking of resetting my alt town. I really want Wolfgang and I feel like I won't find him through here /:

If anybody has a dream villager in this list, I won't reset until you get them. So let me know if you want any of these guys~
Renee
Kevin
Prince
Cheri
Drift
Kitty
Sally
Midge

Cherry the dog is moving. I'll be time traveling soon. Answer back ASAP! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be time traveling Cherry out in about 3-5 minutes. If you want her, PM me now! Thank you! :)

Diana is thinking of packing up. Since no one officially reserved her, and all those previously interested have not responded to PMs yet I decided to post here since I know she's popular and I'm sure others would be happy to know she's avail. The first person to PM me will get her.

Edit: Diana is officially reserved! Sorry, anyone else who was interested! ;u;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back