• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villain Episode

RicochetRomance

Four Years Late
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
In the G1 Transformers, there was nothing I looked forward to more than Decepticon-centric episodes. The villains had such strong personalities, and never got enough time to show them off.

So, today's update is dedicated to Cybrtron's (supposedly) reformed villain - Megatron himself.

94RAbUU.jpg

lpgmV2f.jpg

Ol Megs continues to excel at catching rare and valuable specimens of wildlife, earning him large sums of Bells... though his intentions for the use of the funds remains unclear.

SzjBoV5.jpg

Or perhaps not. Apparently he's just trying to prove he's better suited to the position of mayor than Optimus. (Quite successfully, I might add.)

sOedKhg.jpg

J26oda8.jpg

The residents of Cybrtron are addressing Megs with appropriate levels of respect, and acknowledging the potential threat he poses.

rab8vLI.jpg

Klr9t6H.jpg

Rosie, though, might need a reality check. Or twelve. She's infatuated, and not at all subtle.

OLJpJUx.jpg

Katrina, you're really not helping.

... so, this ended up being a bit more soap opera than villain episode, but who ever said that life in Cybrtron was predictable? Either way, stay tuned for a hero episode, coming soon!

Same time, same channel, same sarcasm.

Hope your weekends are going well!

tbh I'm imagining giant robots fishing and giving apples to small animals and it's kind of hilarious, keep up the good work!!

Polymathema;bt14671 said:
tbh I'm imagining giant robots fishing and giving apples to small animals and it's kind of hilarious, keep up the good work!!
Humor is definitely my goal - ACNL is far too cute to take seriously. Realistically speaking, though, it WOULD take a giant robot to catch a whale shark.

I'm glad you're enjoying my updates!

RicochetRomance;bt14672 said:
Humor is definitely my goal - ACNL is far too cute to take seriously. Realistically speaking, though, it WOULD take a giant robot to catch a whale shark.

I'm glad you're enjoying my updates!
350pxMegatronguido.jpg

Back