Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
My Melody Easter Egg
ぶ
Pink Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Spring Sakura
う
So, a couple months ago I made a blog post listing my predictions for the rest of Season 6. Now, I'm going to look at these predictions again and decipher which ones were right an which ones were wrong.

"--Carl will get his eye shot out.

So the reason why I predict this because in No Way Out in the comics, Carl gets his eye shot out. It won't happen like it did in the comics because Douglas Monroe doesn't exist. His role was replaced by Deanna but she is most likely dead. I think that maybe one of The Saviors (Negan's group) will do it, or some random character that will die later."

This one was correct, it wasn't really a random character that shot Carl's eye out, (It was Ron). However, the character did end up dying.

"-Negan will not kill Glenn yet.

If you haven't seen Negan's introduction, (It was shown when Into The Badlands was on.) then you wouldn't know that he was introduced. I do think Negan will eventually kill Glenn, but not in season 6. Glenn already got a death scare and it would be too soon if Glenn met Lucille*.

*Lucille is Negan's weapon of choice if you did not know."

This one is semi correct, I know that Negan did in fact kill someone, but we do not know who that someone is yet. So Negan didn't really "kill" Glenn yet.

"-Enid will take the role of Sophia in the comics.

In the comics after Carol dies Glenn and Maggie adopt Sophia. This of course will not happen because Sophia is dead. Sophia was an orphan, and they showed Enid's story in which she was an orphan. Enid also found Glenn after he escaped the dumpster. Glenn persuades Enid to come back with him, so he cares about her a little. They set it up perfectly so that Enid would fill the role."

This one was not correct. Enid did not take on that role and it is unclear if she ever will in the future. I do think that she may eventually.

"-The Whisperes will not make an appearance.

I don't think that they would rush in The Whisperes in season 6. I think the rest of the season will mainly focus on Hilltop, Jesus Monroe, and The Saviors/Negan. We may see bits and piecies of them disguised as walkers, but that's it. They way that they would play them out is in the season finale we see a walker with stitches around it's neck.

*The Whisperes are a group of survivors who roam with the walkers and disguise themselves in walker skin."

This one was correct, The Whisperes did not make their appearance quite yet.

"-If they do bring is the Whisperes Lydia will not exist in the way she does in the comics.

Lydia is Carl's main love interest in the comics, but in the show Enid is. If Lydia does exist in that way, I could see a possible love triangle. Enid seems a little like Lydia's replacement in that sense."

I'm not sure of this one yet, since Lydia was not introduced. I'm going to put it under the category of me being wrong though.

"-Paul "Jesus" Monroe will be introduced.

You can't have Hilltop without Jesus Monroe. I think that he may be the one to save some characters from Alexandria. He could help Maggie, and that's how their relationship begins*.

*Not a romantic relationship."

This one was correct, Jesus was introduced in episode 10.

"-Maggie will not die

Maggie has a major role in the comics. She becomes the leader of Hilltop. I don't think they would take away a major story arc for Maggie and give it to someone else. I also don't think AMC has the guts to kill a pregnant woman, yes they killed Lori, but that was after she had baby Judith."

This one is unclear, since we do not know who Negan Lucilled. I still believe that she was not the one to get Lucilled, so I'm putting this under that it was correct.

"-Sam will get killed.

This one is kind of obvious, as at the end he kept trying to get Jessie's attention. The others will be safe, because they are blending in by not saying a word. Sam, however will get the short end of the stick and end up dying."

This one was correct as well, except for the fact that I only said Sam would die. Everyone in the family ended up dying.

Correct: 5/8

Incorrect: 2/8

Unsure: 1/8

It would be nice if you could bold the things you have in response to your previous predictions, but overall this was a very good review.

Glenn is one of my favorite characters. I'd go mad if he was the one killed.
He did get killed in comics, but to me the TV death would be affect me more. The next season will reveal who get killed.
Speaking of Negan and Lucille, has anyone ever heard that leaked audio?

Last edited:
N e s s;bt12534 said:
It would be nice if you could bold the things you have in response to your previous predictions, but overall this was a very good review.
Just did that, since you are right. It would be easier to see my feedback to the previous predictions. Thank you!

Vandolphvibar09;bt12536 said:
Glenn is one of my favorite characters. I'd go mad if he was the one killed.
He did get killed in comics, but to me the TV death would be affect me more. The next season will reveal who get killed.
Speaking of Negan of Lucille, has anyone ever heard that leaked audio?

Yeah, I would miss Glenn too. He's my 4th favorite character on the show. I didn't hear it, but I did read it.

Back