• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling The Whole "Spooky" Set

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (4) +
I'm pretty sure I have the whole set.
Includes:
Bed
Dresser
Closet
Vanity
Chair
Table
Lantern
Lamp
Couch
Clock
Bookcase
Wall
Floor

Whats your offer?
Bells only.

FC:4141 2619 9651

im not sure what a good offer would be so what would be your asking price? ive never had to make an offer on something lol

Last edited:
oh goodness.. idk if ii can top that.. is that alot? or is that pretty cheap? lol ive never seen the Spooky Set, ii havent been playing for that long, ii actually started in Feb. and started up a TBT account in May. so ii havent done a Hallooween-y AC yet lol

Last edited:
oh goodness.. idk if ii can top that.. is that alot? or is that pretty cheap? lol ive never seen the Spooky Set, ii havent been playing for that long, ii actually started in Feb. and started up a TBT account in May. so ii havent done a Hallooween-y AC yet lol

Alrighty how bout 375k

deal! im adding your fc now! would you like me to pick up or will it be delivery?

3841-0840-3859 let me know when open!

Last edited:
oh no!! luckily we saved hahaha.. thanks for the set, and having me over!!

Back