• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Yankees are Here...

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
<big><big><big><big><big>New Yok</big></big></big>e</big></big><big><big>

Hello, and welcome to my 'The Gate' town profile. Here, you will find all the information you need on my wonderful (Okay, maybe not that great..) town in the realm that is Animal Crossing: Wild World.

I will accept visitors, but I expect you to read this entire thing before posting a single word. Thanks.

:)

LAST UPDATED: 3/9/06

Index:

Use Ctrl + F to search for one of these.

I- My Town's Terrain
II- My House
III- The Town Sites
IV- Town Rules
V- Town Residents
VI- My Character

(Much more to be added soon. Please be patient.)

***___***___***___***___***___***___***___

Let me start my actual sections here with some simple information. This is also in my signature:

Town Name: New Yoke
Character Name: Pokefab
Friend Code: 0516-0080-7355

So please, don't post here asking for it. And now, on with the thread:

Section I- My Town's Terrain

Well, I have an Action Replay Max DUO, but I don't hack (yet). I can't get the dang tinfoil to wrap around those darn pins to make it work.

:p Anyway, below you will find what my Town's Terrain is like, and what you'll expect to see.

Be warned; I am some sort of 'artist' now with all my town themes, so you may want to check for new ones every now and then. Also note I am a huge enemy of people picking up my patterns.. Use L to run.

;)

Patterns:

I am currently working on a Final Fantasy I for the NES theme; that is the main attraction. Please do not pick up any of the patterns, but I do appreciate comments that can be posted here.

Trees:

I was trying to get my town to a perfect enviornmental status, but I'm sure you can see that it failed.

:p Just kidding; I have a great amount of trees.

Fruit:

To my knowledge, I have every kind of fruit bearing tree. (Pears, Apples, Coconuts, Peaches, Oranges, Cherries.)

Feel free to shake a tree and take as many as you like.

Pitfalls and Gyroids:

I am a little lazy with digging these darn things up, so you will see that there are plenty across my town. Feel free to take as many as you want.

Native Fruit:

My native fruit is the Orange.

Section II- My House

Here, you will find a good description of my wonderful yet messy home.

Outside of my Home:

Roof: Green color.

House Level: Mansion.

Inside of my Home:

Front Room:

In the front room, I have a little maze of 4 Leaf Clovers leading to different rooms. (Spread about the room.) To the left, I have a little gate I created, (For when me and my friends play Storm the Room.) and I also have a storage unit, (My kiddy dresser.)
I have a Floral Wall and a Palace Tile. I have four Animal Pictures in the middle, and a few Deluxe Washers. I also have a 'Daisy Puffs' object. (It is hacked.) (This is the messy room. :p)

Top Room:

In the top room, I am trying to create a sort of doctor's office thing, and I have Classic Wall and Classic Floor, along with my desk, 2 counters, a blue chair, a stadiometer, a vision tester, an Anatomical model, and a trunk measure.

Left Room:

In my left room, (I like to call it my Throne Room.) I keep all my rares and hacked items. Among them are a Throne, a 'Sold-Out' sign, a Pikmin, a hacked 'Not Used' object, a Coin, a Master's Sword, a Purple, Green and Blue feather, and more. They all create a little walkway to my Throne. In here, I have Exotic floor and walling. I have K.K. Rock playing, also.

Right Room:

I am now working on a Lovely theme to match my new, pink braces. You can look at it, but be warned; there is not to much. (Work in progress.)

Upstairs Room One:

Right now I am working on a work yard. It is turning out okay, but I need the walling. (Work in progress.)

Section III- The Town Sites

Here, you will find things about my town that are unusual that you may want to see.

Final Fantasy I for the NES Theme:

I have been working very hard on this; and I've got a great response so far.
If you would like to read more on it, go here to the NSider thread.

Redd Visits On:
Mondays.

Section IV- Town Rules

Please follow all of these rules if you wish to visit me.

- Don't drop crap in my town.
- Don't ask for freebies.
- Don't post spam on my Bulletin Board.
- Don't send me junk mail.
- Don't chop down any trees.
- Don't trample any flowers.
- Don't pick up any patterns.
- Don't try to make any of my animals move.

Section V- Town Residents

Here, you will find a list of New Yoke's residents:

(I will update this every week if possible.)

Elmer
Peanut
Blaire
Elvis
Dora
Gwen
Roald

Section VI- My Character

This is what you will see my wearing:

Hair:
Color: White
Cut Style: Male Haircut Type # 6

Clothing:
Royal Shirt

Headgear:
Royal Crown

Eyewear:
(None.)

Other:
King's Beard

Well, that's it. If you would like to visit, post here (Do not PM me.) with your Town name, Character name, and Friend Code.

- Pokefab

No-wonder why NO ONE has cam to your town! You don't reply to them! :lol: I've had at LEAST 1 person come to mine! :lol:

Okay, PICHBRO; your wish will be granted tonight.

There will be a WiFi party at my town tonight, 3/19/06 at 10:00 PM.

Be sure to show up!

Back