• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Theme Builder - Introduction

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Because of how I was running out of ideas for what I can write on my blog, I came up with a new series of blog entries to write. This new series is called Theme Builder, which is about themes and what counts under the theme.

If you want to know what themes I'm talking about, I'm talking stuff like genres, styles, and motifs. You may seen rooms, houses, and/or towns in Animal Crossing go under one theme or a diversity of themes. You may have went to amusement parks where a whole area (or even the entire park) follows one theme. You may have hosted or attended parties with a specific theme. That's what themes I'm talking about. And this is not just limited to Animal Crossing or park design. It's to everywhere the theme goes under.

The Theme Builder blogs go under two different categories. One of them is theme classifications, where some things go under one theme and some things go under another. The other is evaluation, where I go over the scores and levels on how much one thing is fitting the theme.

You do not have to share any works that fit under certain themes in the comments section. I'm just talking about themes.

Back