• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Theme of the Week 1.1: Education, Entertainment, and Normal Homes

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Today is Happy Home Designer's second anniversary in the United States. Although I was playing it a lot two years ago, it wasn't as popular as ACNL. The timing was pretty coincidental. Today's entry is going to be on the first wave of projects.

The School:

For this week's theme, I decided that all facilities will be in their traditional form. This is the school that I designed. Back when I did Theme of the Week on my wordpress site, the school has always been one of the highlighted facilities every week.

These pictures show the school hall. It may seem boring, but this is to resemble an actual hall in a school. And I know most schools aren't too happy with vending machines, but this school designed by Andrea is okay with it.

The other pictures show what it's like in only one classroom. I may have not shown the other, but that other classroom is almost a duplicate of what I had, except it was more of a geography class. This is a math class.

The Café:

The Café was designed to be a traditional café that sells baked goods and coffee, like Starbucks. It seems small, but I was able to get pictures of it at every angle. On the left, you can order your food and leave, but on the right, you can sit down and eat.

Now onto some villager homes. Like I said before, the way I design these houses do not reflect their original client visions. Instead, I pick random villagers with random ways of designing. What I did in this house was that I made it a completely ordinary house using only the common and natural items. These themeless objects may not have any inspiration for anyone, but I completely nailed the use of them. Red chairs and a dining table on a red rug, yellow couch and TV on a yellow rug, green couch and chair with a coffee table on green rug, and blue beds and nighstand on a blue rug. In addition, I put in an L-shaped kitchen with an island, two ceiling fans, and the matching color ceiling lamps. Oh, and in every house, I put in the villager photo to match the villager. Since this house is for Bob, I put in his photo.

If you thought the common theme was a very boring theme, I found a really good use for it to make it exciting.

That's all for today. Stay tuned for tomorrow's spotlighted homes and facilities.

Attachments

• TotW 01.01.JPG
    TotW 01.01.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 30
  • TotW 01.02.JPG
    TotW 01.02.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 28
  • TotW 01.03.JPG
    TotW 01.03.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 27
  • TotW 01.04.JPG
    TotW 01.04.JPG