• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Theme of the Week 1.7: Extra Homes 2

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Continued from the previous entry, I still had 5 extra homes that I was originally going to spotlight regularly, but due to the 15 attachment limit, I had to put them on separate entries. This is the last batch of houses for the Basic Theme.

Willow's House:

Another furniture series that seems to be more basic is the Minimalist Series, where furniture is small and white. Since it looked kinda girly, I decided to make this furniture series for a female villager. For some odd reason, I picked Willow. The house may appear to be empty, but that's because I don't find the series inspiring enough. In fact, this is one of my least favorite furniture series, as I didn't use it much.

Finally, I made a house centered on the most feminine theme - the Lovely Series. Since it's pink, I picked Midge, who is also pink and a female villager. I decorated the house like I did with the rest of the basic themed houses. The series is no doubt my least favorite furniture series. But it is inspiring enough for a house since it's one of the older furniture series in the Animal Crossing franchise. And it's not just the house that is pink. I made the yard filled with pink flowers and set during the cherry blossom season. And a bonus fact. Midge's astrology sign is Pisces. Every amiibo card with villagers born under that sign are pink. And another fact. When I used Andrea to explore this house (and all the other houses this week) for some pictures, she is dressed feminine. Andrea exclusively wears skirts when she's wearing a shirt, and the ribbon and pink shirt are more feminine.

And that's all for the week. The Basic Theme is officially wrapped up.

Attachments

• TotW 01.91.JPG
    TotW 01.91.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 16
  • TotW 01.92.JPG
    TotW 01.92.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 16
  • TotW 01.93.JPG
    TotW 01.93.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 16
  • TotW 01.94.JPG
    TotW 01.94.JPG