• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Theme of the Week: Introduction

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
The Theme of the Week series has began. As the first theme is revealed tomorrow, here's what the Theme of the Week series is about:

Every week for 13 weeks, I will upload 75 photos related to the week's theme. 25 of them explore 5 different villager houses, but 50 explore the 7 spotlighted facilities decorated for the theme, all of them being shops and restaurants, as well as the school and hotel. But the first week, I'm starting with 100 photos, with 10 villagers instead of 5. All of these photos come from Happy Home Designer, a game where you can freely design animal houses with no cost. Although many consider it to be half an Animal Crossing game, I was actually able to keep this game alive for longer due to my constant redecorating and uploading of photos. I did this two years ago, but only for my acspinoffs site, the same site I put my Idea Book in. But since Bell Tree gets a lot more attention, I should try putting my Theme of the Week series here.

You may or may not participate in this activity, but this is just for show on what HHD themes I like to put in.

Back