• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

There are videos on YouTube of people getting Mario Items early.

I saw a couple of videos on youtube of people getting Mario items early..

Clips of people showing off items
Video of someone showing off all the items in their house.
Oh wow, looks like we can customize the mushroom platforms and they look great. And you can place things on top of them...
I also really like the idea of embedding the pipe in a cliff and it still works. That really helps people who don't care for the pipe look. They can make it look kinda like a well instead... or whatever with custom designs around the hole.
Having alot of coins, I could see potentially causing lag issues. A little disappointing that there isn't a villager reaction to the thwomb activating.

I had no idea those mushrooms were new, I thought they were customized mush parasols.

Unfortunately these items were all not legitimately obtained, meaning they are a result of hacking. Unfortunately the rest of us will have to wait until next week.

I am PUMPED about the walled in pipes potential. That is so cool. I was not thrilled with having loads of green pipes around my islands and now I'm already thinking of ways that I could incorporate the pipes in a way that better fits my aesthetic.

While the Mario update is not much of my interest or my island aesthetics or theme i cannot wait to see the amazing islands pp will 100% do featuring Mario platform games. If i had a second island i would totally try to make it adventurous hehehe😁, shame we cant have multiple islands in one device.

Ps: well the green pipes im 100% using to fast travel to specific areas. Really hyped for those, i think they are a very welcome feature to the game specially for those players who have use all the inclines and cant have more or would just like to access certain cliffs. Hope villagers will also use this green pipes 🤞

Back