• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling These furniture sets& perfect fruit CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (275) +
READ THE RULES FIRST
They are some sets I hate that you can't order from catalog and I have other sets that I can order for you.
I'm doing delivering only and I will feel rush so give me some time to get the stuff ready and you can only ask for one set, sorry but in 2 weeks you can ask for another set, I just don't want to drop off to many stuff at the same town. I'll private message you when your set is ready.
Every each fruit basket is full and they all cost 1 TBT for each basket and yes I own all perfect fruit, oh and you can only ask under 5 of perfect fruit baskets. Also if you want baskets of bamboo then I'll glad to give you one and the bamboo is free.
Mayor Hilda&Martha
FC 1349-8741-1688

I'M CLOSING UP BC NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS THREAD

Princess-25 TBT
Pave-30 TBT
classic-20 TBT
regal-15 TBT
rococo-25 TBT
blue-10 TBT
green-15 TBT
alpine-19 TBT
astro-15 TBT