• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Things to do with a building permit!

armordude1

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
O.K., so I'm on Night 2 with my new copy of Animal Crossing ; New Leaf, and I'd already paid of my down payment and the first house loan, AND earned 100% approval rating, so I'm getting my permit [HOPEFULLY] tomorrow. I know you can create buildings and ordinances, so do any of you have any suggestions on what to start on first?

Last edited:
I built bridges first to cut down on the hassle of getting around the different areas of my town.

Obviously, it comes down to you and all that, but as far as buildings go, a bridge is the most practical choice. As far as ordinances go, it is a lot more affected by your personal playstyle, but considering that you're early in the game, money's important. Thus, I'd go for the bell one.

You'll unlock your island soon, so you'll be able to earn bells really quickly selling beetles.

Bridge is a great first build. It's not too pricy and you can traverse your village much faster.

Enact the Bell Bloom ordinance ASAP! Bridges are very useful as it cuts down commute time.

Back