• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Thinking it Might Be Time to Go

koopasta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
I've really enjoyed my stay here at TBT, but I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last. I joined TBT during the summer whenever I was bored and Animal Crossing was really the only thing I had to do. I joined because this was the first time I had played AC in ages, and it was amazing to go back. However, things have been changing. I don't really find myself hyped or even excited to get back on and play New Leaf. Whenever I joined here, I took pride in my towns and it was more than a game to me... But now it's just a game again. I really only browse the forum for the Museum Shop and the Basement and don't do anything related to AC anymore. With school coming up very soon, I don't know how active I'll be able to be. I've been thinking about it for a few days, but I think I'll probably be leaving the forum before the new year. Plus, my family's financial issues are getting worse and I worry that I may have to start working soon, leaving even less time for the forum. So.. what are my plans?
I guess I plan on selling my collectibles and some of my unorderables from both of my towns, and using the TBT I gain to get some art commissions from the Museum Shop, especially since my family's money issues prevent me from getting RLC commissions. When that's done, I'll probably log off for good. I guess I've just phased out of AC, and I don't think I'd really have much to do on an AC forum anymore. I still think that it'll be my time to leave soon, but we'll just have to see.

Back