• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

This may be a helpful tip.

chistraub

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I hope this is helpful for everyone or maybe you all already know and I am just wasting my time. I found out that when you take any of the tours (bug hunt, balloon pop, etc.) on the tropical island you can pick up any of the flowers or fruit you find on the tour. After the tour you still have them and can be put in the box to go back to your town. This is a really easy and quick way to add a ton of flowers and fruits to your town in a hurry. I got three non-nativd fruits for my town while doing tours. Hopefully this is helpful to everyone!

Welp, I'll be taking flowers from the island then. Flowers aren't going to breed themselves.

Yeah, I've gotten roughly 500k today from the island just via the bugs, fish, and in the later parts of the day, especially the fruit.

The island is awesome. I've made a ton of money from the bugs, fruit, and fish in just one day. The flower and fruit you can get has also helped me to reach almost 100% satisfaction with my citizens. So close to getting to improve my town!

Yeah I noticed that when I was trying out the tours, I saw fruit that weren't native to the island or my town and I was like "Woah, I take these?"

I am so glad you told us this. I am going to be pillaging so much loot from the island when I get it. Ohhhh man.

On the maze tour, doesn't Tortimer refuse the fruit if you have fruit that he doesn't want (even of you also have the correct fruit).

I hope this is helpful for everyone or maybe you all already know and I am just wasting my time. I found out that when you take any of the tours (bug hunt, balloon pop, etc.) on the tropical island you can pick up any of the flowers or fruit you find on the tour. After the tour you still have them and can be put in the box to go back to your town. This is a really easy and quick way to add a ton of flowers and fruits to your town in a hurry. I got three non-nativd fruits for my town while doing tours. Hopefully this is helpful to everyone!
Its funny because the very first tour I did I saw the fruit and was like, "Gasp!" Ran straight for it and grabbed some hoping I could take it along! The only one I have come across where you can't take anything back with you is the Labyrinth tours. Tortimer doesn't want anything in your pockets than what he asks you for. However if you play with others and grab your fruit before the time, you can quickly go back and grab fruit.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ISLAND. It kind of makes earning bells in your actual town a little more of a drag though, in my opinion. Just because you can make so much so quickly on the island (esp. bug catching at night).

Back