• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

This Song? ^^;;

.IE.

Disabled Account
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti

I thought it was pretty good...maybe it should be in the 3DS version? :eek:

Last edited:
Actually this would be a good credits song. But that wouldn't work since the credits roll out to whatever song K.K plays for you (from the past AC games).

This might be good music for gameplay at night. In the past AC games (at least in CF and WW), there hasn't been much music. I think instead of almost no music at all, it should be music like this. Really like the song, .IE.!

Ew why do people want the GC music back?!
Yeah it's good but it's nice to have new music. We don't need the same old crap in every game >_>

Ew why do people want the GC music back?!
Yeah it's good but it's nice to have new music. We don't need the same old crap in every game >_>
Yes CityFolk and WW had pretty much the same music, + maybe a few extras. Besides, this is OCREMIX. It's badass regardless. It's a remix from the GCN game.

Then just listen to the soundtrack online or go buy a cheap Gamecube and play AC:GC if you want to hear the nostalgic tunes. Don't go and bring it into a fully new game.

I believe she asked why do people like the gamecube music, I never said i wanted it in the new game. Besides there is going to be new music based on the trailer, so no need to get all excited >_>

I do like the game cube music, a lot :D But to bring it into a new game, thats just dumb, in my opinion.

Back