• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Thoughts on Sanrio Villagers??

Opinion on Sanrio Characters?

• I have one

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I have multiple

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • I want one or multiple

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • I have none and don't want any

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • They're awesome / adorable!

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • They're okay / any other villager / not my personal cup of tea

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • I don't like them for whatever reason

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I only like some villagers

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • I only want the Sanrio items

Votes: 26 23.4%

• Total voters

rubyrubert

Audie's Simp
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
What are your thoughts on the ACNH Sanrio Villagers?? And why?

I've always like Sanrio stuff (*hipster voice* even before it was cool). Like really, really like it. I definitely think I want to at least trade for some of the Sanrio stuff.

However, I'm debating about getting a Sanrio villager because it might break the immersion of my island as separate from our world. I know that's a dumb reason, but the villagers are walking mascots pretty much. But then half of me wants one. Or maybe I just want to trade for all the items and hoard them away. . .

What are your opinions on the Sanrio villagers? And who's your favorite? Is it different from your favorite Sanrio character as represented in the lineup?

My favorite is Étoile, but I just don't like how little floof she and the other sheep villagers have compared to New Leaf. Since I don't like their current model as much as I used to like their previous models, I don't have her – or any sheep, for that matter – on my island. If her model was the same as New Leaf, I'd likely replace Audie or Shino with her!

I do like Toby as well, but I don't have enough room on my island and definitely prefer Sasha, so I have Sasha instead. Toby is super cute, though!

I'm indifferent to the other Sanrio villagers. None of the other Sanrio villagers interest me. ^^;

I have Toby on my side island, he's probably my favorite of them all, but I bought a pack with all of them

When people ask who the rarest villagers are, my mind goes to Sanrio since you can only get them by card. Also have really cute items,

I didn't even know much about Sanrio aside from the Mha crossovers.

If you want all the items I can get you them if you want, I dont need anything in return

My favorite is Étoile, but I just don't like how little floof she and the other sheep villagers have compared to New Leaf. Since I don't like their current model as much as I used to like their previous models, I don't have her – or any sheep, for that matter – on my island. If her model was the same as New Leaf, I'd likely replace Audie or Shino with her!
What don't you like about the ACNH sheep? Is it that they're missing their little scarves and maybe a little fluff from NL? (Just asking, hope this doesn't sound rude haha)

What don't you like about the ACNH sheep? Is it that they're missing their little scarves and maybe a little fluff from NL? (Just asking, hope this doesn't sound rude haha)
Not rude at all! ^^ Yes, I mainly miss their big floof from NL. The models were shorter (compared to the player character), rounder/floofier, and their scarves were super cute and allowed freedom of their floof! I just loved how much their floof stuck out, but it's mainly contained in their ACNH shirts now. ):

Free The Floof.

I do like Toby as well, but I don't have enough room on my island and definitely prefer Sasha, so I have Sasha instead. Toby is super cute, though!

I'm indifferent to the other Sanrio villagers. None of the other Sanrio villagers interest me. ^^;
NINTENDO WHERE 👏 IS 👏 THE 👏 FLOOF 👏 #sheepandramjustice

I don't have any of the Sanrio cards (so no villagers), nor do I want them. I don't have a problem with any of the villagers, but they're not my cup of tea to say the least, lol.

I have the fan made cards but I'm not crazy about the villagers or their items. I had Etoile and Marty on my island but they have both moved. Etoile was nice but kind of boring. I really like Marty but I wanted some other villagers and I have that card so I let him go knowing I can bring him back later if I want. I will probably move Toby in down the line too. I have no desire for Chai or Rilla and am undecided about Chelsea.

x48htrO.jpg

I miss the sheep floof too.I liked that even if your sheep villager of choice decided to wear an ugly shirt,the ugliness was muted because it was just a scarf.

I like the Sanrio villagers but most of them are a bit too ornate in appearance for my simply designed towns and islands.I like Marty and Chelsea the best because they have simpler designs and I like Marty's lazy personality.

I've never really been big on Sanrio, so I don't feel very strongly about the Sanrio villagers—although I confess to having a soft spot for Chelsea. I really dig the pastel pink and green color scheme she's got going on, and I love her hair, though I don't think I'd ever keep her as a villager. Some of the Sanrio items are pretty nice too though, so I might try to get my hands on the cards at some point just for those, if they're not too expensive or hard to come by.

I like them. I voted for I like some of them. I feel like they are well designed.
I like Etolie and Marty most. I like most Sheep villagers in general. Marty is one of the few cubs I like.
Chia is ok. She has been growing on me and is probably my third Sanrio like. Toby is ok.
Rilla and Chelsea I just don't like. I am more open to Rilla, but both of them just aren't cute or pretty to me. I wouldn't be bothered if they appeared, I know they don't just appear, on my island or anything but they wouldn't be staying lol.
I would like to eventually invite Marty and Etolie sometime on my island in the future just to check them out more.
All of the furniture sets are pretty interesting and fun.

Honestly, the only one I like out of the bunch is Étoile.

I couldn't care at all about the other villagers nor their items they come with (Except what Étoile brings)

Never knew people really wanted justice for sheep's fluff from new leaf haha.

My opinions: Toby is probably my favorite, I do enjoy Etoile and Marty as well~ And Chai~! I like her name and appearance. Chelsea is okay, her items are top notch like all the others, but she looks off to me. (She reminds me of an odd-looking older lady. . . Does this make any sense whatsoever?)

I'm guessing that Rilla is probably pretty unpopular because of her species. Tbh, gorillas and monkeys have never been cute to me either

The Sanrio villagers are actually some of the few villagers I dislike! They don’t seem to visually fit in the game at all; their models are too cartoony and complex and they feel like walking advertisements. That said, I’m honestly still glad they exist for those who like them. Many of my favorite are unpopular, and I’m glad they are still in the game despite the dislike of other players.

They are okay, but I don’t want them. My dream villagers are already decided and obtained. They were chosen based on species and color scheme. I don’t feel any of the Sanrio villagers fit the criteria. I don’t hate them, but I don’t have a need for them on my island.

They are okay, but I don’t want them. My dream villagers are already decided and obtained. They were chosen based on species and color scheme. I don’t feel any of the Sanrio villagers fit the criteria. I don’t hate them, but I don’t have a need for them on my island.
To be honest all those sanrio villagers just talk the same as any other villager. Unless if you care about the way they look and their items they are not worth it.

I like the Sanrio villagers, I think they're all cute, but there are other villagers that I like more, so even though I have all of the Sanrio cards, I don't have any of the Sanrio villagers currently living in my town. But I did have them all at one point or another, to get their photos, but that was deliberately temporary.

That said, I love the Sanrio items, and I think they're very cool and useful for decorating inside and outside.

They're cute and all, but are extremely overrated. If their fanbase wasn't as huge, they would probably be more likeable. I love their designs and all, but having one in my town makes me feel uneasy. I prefer villagers you can get without having to scan an amiibo card. Feels more natural.

I think most all of them are ... bad and don't really fit the acnh theme 😔 idk just something weird and off about their looks
Rilla may be the ugliest (to me) because gorilla, but honestly Chelsea is the ugliest thing

im a huge sanrio fan too btw but I just hate them

The only one I really like is Marty. Had him on my island for a short while. He's adorable. But I already had too many lazies at the time so I had to let him leave. I'm okay with inviting him again, but definitely not a priority.

Back