• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ☆Thrift Shop! ☆

smexsmov

grape bisexual
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5888-2279-2677
Feedback
100% (17) +
hey, guys! i'm selling a few items i don't want or need anymore. if you're interested on anything, feel free to message me!

furniture:

simple armchair
washer/dryer
vibraphone
shaved ice maker
barbecue
wide screen tv
alpine kitchen cart
tea tansu
kotatsu
djimbe drum
pine table

acessories/clothing:

gray parka
sweater-vest
explorer tee
cloudy tee
uncommon shirt
tin shirt

floors/wallpapers:

ancient tile
autumn floor
ranch wall
stone wall
sleek carpet
astro floor
palace tile
slate flooring​

Last edited:
Could I get the chocolate fountain and regal bookcase? I can pay 20 tbt for both or 5400 IGB if you prefer the in game bells

sure! i'd prefer in game bells. your town or mine? c:​

okay! i'm gonna add you and open my gates :~)​

Connection might of died, can you reopen? I'll take the train next time so hopefully it won't interrupt;;

bumping this up because i've also got a couple of pink roses. anyone wants one?

could i get the nebula tee + the 2 cushions , i can pay as much tbt /igb as u want \o/

edit: oh ye if u have those roses i'll pay for them too \o/

Last edited:
i want some pink roses

i have 6 pink roses, but another person also asked for them! i could get you 3 of them for 3 tbt if that sounds alright? :~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i get the nebula tee + the 2 cushions , i can pay as much tbt /igb as u want \o/

edit: oh ye if u have those roses i'll pay for them too \o/

i could sell all for 8 tbt, if that sounds good to you! i can sell 3 roses as another person also asked for them. is that alright?

i have 6 pink roses, but another person also asked for them! i could get you 3 of them for 3 tbt if that sounds alright? :~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i could sell all for 8 tbt, if that sounds good to you! i can sell 3 roses as another person also asked for them. is that alright?

yep that sounds good, im ready when u are

Could I have the autumn floor please? NAME YOUR PRICE

Back