• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Time Paradox: Intro

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Hello, welcome. I will be telling you about an upcoming series. You know how all of your favorite/most well known stories have a good ending and how the good guy always wins? Well, in the Time Paradox Chronicles, things don't turn out that way, here's why.

In 1990, a professor, Doc Brown built a machine that ran on steam that could travel into the future and beyond. But, so many journeys caused a small rift in time which corrupted things or combined worlds. This is going on today, we just never hear about it. I would like to share with you some of these as the Time Paradox Chronicles. Now, I only have limited information, if you have a story that has not been corrupted, tell me the beginning, middle and end, and I will show you that it is corrupted, but it is unknown.

~Bacon Boy

Back