• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Time to say hello !

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Hello everybody !
I'm happy to join you to share my thoughts about this beautiful game I like for long now ! I'm soooo excited to see that new Animal Crossing coming next month, finally !
I live in Belgium so sorry for the mistakes I should make ; I'll do my best to avoid them. I love cranky villagers (Marshal, Wolfgang, Static) but none of them is my "favorite". I have no favorite villager, maybe soon ?
And I hope I'll have a good project for my future city ; I need one with a special theme.

In real life, I'm a twenty year old girl lost in her studies ; I don't know what I really want to do and change every year. I love eating (japanese, chinese mostly), sleeping, reading fantasy books and playing, of course, video games. I especially love mythology.

Thanks for reading, nice to meet you !

Back