• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Time travel for fashion checks

charmed girl

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Mailbox
3 Envelopes
So I decided to time travel to the last time Gracie was in my town so I could pass my last two fashion checks and I came back to find Monique moved out and she didn't even tell me she was moving and all of my roses are dead :(

I don't really know about TT; but from what i've seen from my friends, they always checked out all their villagers each time they TT before going back to real time. And, you should've just use "Beautiful Town Ordinance" because flowers will never wilt.

Last edited:
Remember to check up on everybody every time you time travel. At least you know now to do so.

Hmmm I knew I was forgetting something, I spoke to Monique before I time travelled and she didn't say anything about moving

Use the Beautiful Town ordinance, or else go around watering all the wilting flowers. (assuming you're TTing day to day) Talk to all your villagers at least once, and have one villager be the "control". Keep talking to them until they mention someone is moving out.

If a villager is moving out they will ping you. I don't think they will talk about it in normal conversation.

Last edited:
Sorry you lost a villager =[

Its always a good idea to run around and make sure nobody dings to ask to move away because sometimes, they will pack up even if they don't get a chance to tell you. Having the beautiful town ordinance active is also a good idea if you like your flowers, or if you TT a lot.

Aw, sorry to hear that. ;c

Like others have said, make sure to talk to every villager every day (outside so they can ping). Also I usually talk to one villager a lot so that they'll tell me if someone else is leaving, just as a back-up. And always have your town ordinance set to Beautiful Town when TT'ing. c:

Thanks everyone, I definitely learnt my lesson I'm never time traveling again unless I really have to. I've watered all my wilted flowers and the some of my other flowers just vanished so have to try and grow them again :(

Back