• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Time travel

This topic is the most useless topic I've seen on the forum for the almost 3 years I've been here...

Screen-shot-2010-07-05-at-18.43.jpg

:D

The game is a real time strategy game, of course you'll be able to change the time, one of it's features is that "life ticks by, whether your there or not!".

I'm pretty sure the 3DS will have an internal clock, just like the DS and Wii, which will allow us to time travel.

Why would you time travel? why don't you just play the game normally, it lasts longer.

It's funny how the game hasn't even come out yet and people are talking about time traveling.

No but it's cheating.

It isn't in any way cheating, if it was cheating then Nintendo wouldn't allow the feature. In fact they're aware of people using TT to do stuff so they've added side effects such as Tom Nook having ****ty turnip prices, Joan not selling red turnips, redds closing, the balloon guy not showing up, and weeds just to name a few

You are taking advantage of the internal clock to get what you want. A feature that wasn't intended to be used that way.

Exactly, that's why they put in side effects...

Yes. they put in those side effects because it's cheating.
Let's get all the jingle furniture in 1 day.

Back