• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Time Traveling 3 Years Forward...

Koala_Tea_

hi, im chloster
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5446-4737-1499
Yellow Candy
Cake
sooo, i just got to playing acnl and when i updated everything, i didn't update my clock.
Now its 01/01/2012
yes 2012, what would happen if i tt forward 4 years ?
is it safe to do it ? because i have all my dream villagers );

GOT IT TO TT SAFELY, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HELPING <3

Last edited:
Wpuldn't you want to TT 4 years (its 2016)?

But, talk to them, make sure no one wants to go before you go.

If they ping you, say no, then TT the time you want

I've read that if you deny a move-out, you're safe to TT to whenever. I'm not sure how reliable this is though.

Did you load the game yet? If not then go to 2016 yeah
If you did load the game... well thats just awkward

Wpuldn't you want to TT 4 years (its 2016)?

But, talk to them, make sure no one wants to go before you go.

If they ping you, say no, then TT the time you want
aha, i forgot we're in 2016, but yes.
Marina pinged me for a move out and i said no, then after that, are you sure its safe ? ;_; bc i dont to lose them.

Did you load the game yet? If not then go to 2016 yeah
If you did load the game... well thats just awkward

..aha ._.

Last edited:
Marina pinged me for a move out and i said no, then after that, are you sure its safe ? ;_; bc i dont to lose them.

How recent was it?

And it is. Many members on here have done it and people have said its worked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

..aha ._.

Pretty sure that isn't safe.... But I don't know

i've also heard that it's safe if you make sure no one wants to move out. but i've also heard to keep slowly TTing until every single villager has asked to move out, and once you deny everything, you can finally TT to the current date.

however, i'm not entirely sure if the latter is just unnecessary, but i've never tried TTing that much before, so shrug

When a villager is moving out, you can forward as much as you like without losing a second villager - I made that experience while tt'ing.

Not sure about the pinging, but I read it a lot on here and I don't think people would just blindly repeat it.

Now that you jumped ahead look for a mover. One should be trying to skip town thru a ping or rumor mover.
I do it with my extra towns all the time.

So, it IS confirmed then that denying a move request allows you to time travel or go on hiatus for infinite amounts of time, and they'll all still be there. I'm trying it without traveling in one of my used towns by actually putting it on hiatus, and I've had it on that for several months now after denying a request. Let's see when I start it in about 6 months if it's the same as time travelling, I don't know, I'm testing theories if I ever want to take a break from my main town, but am too chicken right now to test it on it.

Last edited:
Back