Tips for an Ancient Greek / Ancient Roman theme?

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Yellow Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
I saw a couple items like the Ruined Seat, Ruined broken pillar and Ruined decorated pillar, and thought I'd like to give it a shot at an Ancient Roman/Greek area for my island. Any tips on other good items for a theme like this? Thanks for your help!

There are tons of stone items and some statues that would help with the Greek/Roman themed islands:
  • Turkey Day garden stand
  • Aquarius Urn
  • Aries Rocking Chair
  • Cancer Table
  • Capricorn ornament
  • Pisces lamp
  • Scorpio lamp
  • Taurus bathtub
  • Virgo harp
  • Floating biotope planter (white)
  • Beautiful statue
  • Motherly statue
  • Robust statue
  • Valiant statue
  • Shell fountain
  • Shell lamp
  • Simple well
That is basically all that I could think of.

The Valiant statue and Beautiful statue would fit the theme well since they're based on Greek goddesses. You can also use the Robust statue.

I also think the constellation items that Celeste offers would be great too such as the Virgo harp and Aries rocking chair.

Other items to consider:
-Pergola
-Familiar statue
-birdbath

For my museum, I tried to re-create the Getty Villa located in Malibu. Emphasize on the word “tried”. It requires a lot of space, so mine is a poor imitation. The Getty Villa is supposed to be a recreation of a roman country home.
IMG_8492.jpeg

IMG_8493.jpeg

Other items to consider:
-Pergola
-Familiar statue
-birdbath

For my museum, I tried to re-create the Getty Villa located in Malibu. Emphasize on the word “tried”. It requires a lot of space, so mine is a poor imitation. The Getty Villa is supposed to be a recreation of a roman country home.
those are great ideas, thanks very much for sharing them!

Back