• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Title Screen Ideas?

.IE.

Disabled Account
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Well, what I was thinking of was to make a thread where everyone here shares their opinions on what the Animal Crossing 3DS Title Screen Song should sound like and what the opening should look like.

For the Title Song, I was thinking of the first part of this song (0:00 through 0:30):

...the starting...and then it's sort of silent...and it's sort of a long-going remix of this song:

...but it's more acoustic to match the first part, which is calm and peaceful...

I'm not sure what the title should look like, if it should remain to show moving views of your town...or something else...idk.

Hopefully y'all have tons of ideas to put here, maybe Nintendo might be able to see it! If not, I could always add some stuff to the AC game I'm planning to make...not sure how that'd work, though. eek.png

Okay, I think I may need to shut up now. :x

Last edited:
perhaps the theme from doubutsu no mori e+?

i quite like this version of the song, and it would be nice to have it in a game that i am actually able to play/understand.

It's probably going to be an all new song. In fact, we may have already heard the title screen music...

For me, the music makes or breaks an Animal Crossing game.

I adored the first AC. The title song was absolutely beautiful, listening to it now puts me in such a blissful nostalgic mood, I can't even describe it. All of the music in that game was incredible. I've got the entire soundtrack on my iTunes, and aside from Ace Attorney stuff, it's the only video game based music I've got on there.

When Wild World came out, I was okay with it. The music was all done on a much smaller scale, obviously, but it was cute for what it was, and I got really into it at the time.

When CityFolk came out, and had the EXACT same music as Wild World, I was almost disgusted. I could barely play the game for more than like five minutes at a time. And when combined with the other issues I had with CF, within a month I was done playing it for good.

I'm hoping AC3D will have a brand new soundtrack, just as stunning as the original one was. That would be so perfect, just thinking about it gets me all excited for it.

I really hope it has a sexy theme that is actually worth watching and listening to. I'd love to see a remix one, going through clips of the game so it could start in your town and then it goes to say the roost and to the shops etc. Would be pretty damn sweet.

As long as the music isn't too boring or slow, I'm good. My brother really got a kick out of the first game's music and the way it made different sounds (ex. a cat meowing) as a part of the soundtrack.

Back