• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

To those who want the Japanese DLC (Valerie)

Valerie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I wasn't sure where to post this. I know I have about 30 people waiting on me to set up pickup times for DLC orders.

Anyway: I have had a death in the family and will not be doing orders (or playing AC regularly) for a while.

If you are waiting for me to make a delivery or set up a cataloging time: You may want to look elsewhere to obtain your items.

I'm not sure when I will get back around to doing this. In fact, as I write this I think the best thing to do will be to just assume I'm not going to. When life settles back down, and if I'm up for it, I will make another giveaway/ cataloging thread.

~Valerie

Thank you for being so generous with your items. I am so sorry about the unfortunate event in your family.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Valerie. Please accept my best wishes for the future, and I hope we can play together again sometime.

I hope things go better for you and your family, Valerie :(
Stay strong.

:( Sorry to hear about your loss, Valerie. I hope you and the rest of your family are doing OK.

Thanks for doing this. I'll probably be doing a similar service that you did to share the DLC with everyone like you did.

I'm new to animal crossing.. What is this so called cataloging? And how can someone get robbed when somethings being cataloged? Also nice to meet you valerie you have a great life ahead of you ^_^ So don't give up or stay down.

Back