• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tokyo Drift Sig

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
tokyodriftsig.jpg

Please C&C.

I really enjoy your sigs, they're alot better than mine will ever be.

;)
I think the yellow in the right is a bit distracting, but other than that, it's great!

Zelandonia said:
I really enjoy your sigs, they're alot better than mine will ever be.

;)
I think the yellow in the right is a bit distracting, but other than that, it's great!
no way, don't say that. Anyone can get better, I mean look at MY first sig:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/boe99/Photoshop%20Work/jjramone2]

Y'know what that was? A feathered image on a colour balanced cloud filter. Thats nothing. Your first sig is alot more intricate than mine. So keep at it, some people don't have that passion, and maybe you don't but it doesn't meen you cant try.

I'll figure out how you do it some day... I tend to make mine more sharp, I need to try to get some to blend better.

:D

Ahhh I use GIMP...yeah free! but that is pretty much why I use it, I bet PS has a lot of great stuff that gimp doesn't...

:'(

SPORGE27 said:
Ahhh I use GIMP...yeah free! but that is pretty much why I use it, I bet PS has a lot of great stuff that gimp doesn't...

Yeah, but Photoshop is wwwwaaayyy overpriced in my opinion.

Great sig, JJ, as usual.

Gengar said:
SPORGE27 said:

Yeah, but Photoshop is wwwwaaayyy overpriced in my opinion.

Great sig, JJ, as usual.
200 dollars? No, I think that fits it quite well.

Back