• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tom Nook Just Caused The Apocalypse

MapleSilver

Frost Egg Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0436-6117-9609
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Purple Violet
White Pansy
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Last evening, Tom Nook arrived on this site's banner. Something that seems fairly cute, and at the time no one noticed that the sun was setting. After all, it does this every evening so why would tonight be any different? Except it was very different...

The Sun never went away. All night it remained in the sky, refusing to go away. It has been nearly 24 hours and this has yet to change.

wDA3CVM.png

It appears that the Earth's rotation has completely stopped, or it is tidally locked. Either way, this will render most of our planet's surface uninhabitable. We don't even know what a tidally locked planet is like, so it could very well be that none of it is habitable and that we are witnessing the apocalypse.

This begs the question... Who is responsible for this? Obviously, Tom Nook has used his dark magic to plunge us into a mass extinction! What could his motivation for this be? Does he believe he can benefit from the chaos, or does he simply enjoy causing damage? Whatever the reason, I must find a way to leave this planet before it becomes a barren wasteland.

Who could have guessed that behind that facade of a friendly tanuki lies the one responsible for Earth's destruction? I could hardly believe it myself. Look at them. Gleeful at the end of this world, with no care for anyone else. Disgusting.

Back