• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Tom Nook's RV visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agiledog

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Poptart Easter Egg
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (1926) +
Tom Nook's RV is what I have to offer. I need folks to visit my new town.

Tom Nook's RV has the following: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Wrz0iJTP0n

Respect the flowers please and stay on the direct path to the campground (just follow me). I will end once you have ordered your 3 items per visit.

You will need 5 MEOW coupons for each item so bring plenty of coupons to buy each item you want.

5 tbt for as many visits you need. Once I add you I will keep you for the day and then I will be deleting your FC.

Do not add my FC in the sidebar. Use this FC for this new town of mine. 4957-7402-8737

Post your FC and how many visits you are asking for to give me an idea on when to re-open.

Bonus info: Snowman bingo number is 35 today.

Last edited:
I'd like to come over please. If it's alright I'd also like to get signatures.

Oh, adding your FC now. Add the FC in the first post and not the sidebar FC. I will open in a few. Yes, you may get signatures as well. Please don't take anything on the ground.

Tried to get Tom Nook to visit me again thru wisp and now the reader is not being seen. Wisp is not seeing one when I ask him. Went thru resetting thru the theme on the 3DS with no success with hooking up again. Is there a time frame I am missing? I thought it was one request per day, but is it a 24 hour thing? I don't recall when I started it up yesterday. Any help here would be great.

OMG, what a ninny I am. I had the unit upside down ! No wonder the unit was not seeing it. Duh. Open for business once more.

Town Pokemon is open for you Cellixhem.

Thanks for your visit. You are welcome to come over for some more if you wish to TT that is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back