• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Tons of Blue Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonfish

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Dreamy Party Popper
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (489) +
Hello! I?m changing up the scheme in one of my towns and that means I have a lot of blue roses to get rid of. Normally I would charge 2 TBT per blue rose but I literally have hundreds of them, so I?m cutting y?all a deal.

One pocketful of blue roses for 16 tbt. That?s 1 tbt per flower. I really want to move these things so I?m only selling by the pocketful.

These are home grown, 100% legit blue roses here. If you want a pocketful of blue roses for 16 tbt add my FC and I will swing your town and drop these babies off.

After I get rid of these roses I will start moving out my purple tulips, so if you?re in the market for those keep an eye on this thread!

Hello!~ I am interested in a pocket of blue roses.

Let me know when they can be delivered. Thank you! :lemon:

Hi there, if you're still, doing this could I just have a few for breeding, I don't want anyone to lose out on any.

Hi there, if you're still, doing this could I just have a few for breeding, I don't want anyone to lose out on any.

Hello! I have hundreds of them - enough for anyone who wants them to have a good chance. Let me know when I can bring them over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yes, I’m only selling by the pocketful right now too - or more if someone wanted more, but it has to be at least 16

Ok, then a pocketful will work, I'll add you and open cascades. :) Thank you

Open again. Still have hundreds of these things. Take them off my hands for dirt cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back