• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying TONS of Flowers!!🌸🌼🌺🌻💐🌷🌹

Sidon

🍥Shark Wife🍥
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0395-4759-5784
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (88) +
Im in need of a LOT of different flowers
For my town, I dont have much TBT so I wont be
Buying with that, I can pay IGB or with items
here is the flowers im looking for,
i also appreciate any free flowers!

Pink Cosmos
White Cosmos
Black cosmos
Pink Carnations
White carnations
Purple tulips
Pink tulips
Black tulips
Purple pansies
Pink lilies
Black lilies
Purple roses
Black roses

If you ever change your mind about tbt let me know~ I sell all hybrids for 1 tbt each ^-^

If you ever change your mind about tbt let me know~ I sell all hybrids for 1 tbt each ^-^

Sure thing! I never have a lot of tbt at once though, i would only be able to buy 59 flowers atm and thats not enough xD i need so many

I can give ya like 9 purple pansies! (they spread like wildfire in my town!)

I can give ya like 9 purple pansies! (they spread like wildfire in my town!)

Aww thanks! I will add you let me know when i can come by :3 i will try to be on tonight im not sure if i can ;o;

Im in need of a LOT of different flowers
For my town, I dont have much TBT so I wont be
Buying with that, I can pay IGB or with items
here is the flowers im looking for,
i also appreciate any free flowers!

Pink Cosmos
White Cosmos
Black cosmos
Pink Carnations
White carnations
Purple tulips
Pink tulips
Black tulips
Purple pansies
Pink lilies
Black lilies
Purple roses
Black roses

What do you have to trade? Do you have any orderable sets? Do you offer RV visits? Do you offer IGB?

I have a ton of white cosmos if you want them!

Yes please!! X3 i can come get them tmrw after i get off work o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you have to trade? Do you have any orderable sets? Do you offer RV visits? Do you offer IGB?

I have some sets yes just depends on what your looking for, i dont offer RV visits but i do have most RV items, not clothes though, and IGB is not a problem if you need IGB, i have 800mil+ igb

I have: 4 pink cosmos, 3 purple roses, 7 black roses, 1 pink lily, 1 black lily, 3 white carnations, 4 purple tulips, 15 white cosmos!!

I have: 4 pink cosmos, 3 purple roses, 7 black roses, 1 pink lily, 1 black lily, 3 white carnations, 4 purple tulips, 15 white cosmos!!

O: ooooh awesome! Anything you want for them?

Back