• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Tons of IGB for TBT

Captain-Cake

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (71) +
I've been hitting the Turnip Market pretty harcore and would like to trade some igb for tbt! I'll go at the normal rate 20 mil igb for 100 tbt! (I'll also do smaller orders)

Let me know if you're interested! Also I'll only deliver (my town is too messy, haha ꒰๑ ᷄ω ᷅꒱ ) Thanks for dropping by~

Do you only do it by the 100TBT? I will work towards that if so! But if you do it buy the 20s as well and whatever the bell equivalency is I would be willing to do that :) !!!! Sorry if this is confusing...

Do you only do it by the 100TBT? I will work towards that if so! But if you do it buy the 20s as well and whatever the bell equivalency is I would be willing to do that :) !!!! Sorry if this is confusing...

Im wondering about 20s too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im wondering about 20s too

Yes darling, I certainly can do 4 mill for 20 tbt~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can definitely trade you 4 mill igb for 20 tbt! Are you available now?

Last edited:
Yes I am! I'm on the island currently so let me get off there. I put my FC in the sidebar! I also entered yours

Last edited:
Could I also get 4mil igbs for 20tbt? Thanks!

Last edited:
Just want to say hi <3

Oh as I was doing my alt town, I came across a scary painting if you're still looking :-:

Last edited:
Just want to say hi <3

Oh as I was doing my alt town, I came across a scary painting if you're still looking :-:

Yes, Kaaww!!! What timing! I was totally trying to get one today (Redd kept having the fake one). What do I owe you for it? :)

What luck <33 Maybe 5 tbt? <3 I just saw you post and had to ask <33

thanks for doing this !!

75 tbt for 15mil igb? and would it be possible to do the retail method - i am revamping my town and it is lacking space :p

20 TBT for 4 mil? ;U;

thanks for doing this !!

75 tbt for 15mil igb? and would it be possible to do the retail method - i am revamping my town and it is lacking space :p

Hi, are you still doing this? I would like to buy 25TBT worth of IGB.

If you're still doing this, I'd like to trade 100 tbt for 20 mil please :blush:

Hello all! I've left you all visitor messages! I am avaialbe to trade tbt again, please pm if interested! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUMP!

Last edited:
I can do 50 TBT for 10Mil IGB if you're still offering.

Back