• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling TONS of perfect peaches and perfect apples!

Ooh can I buy a basket of each? If you want I can trade you a basket of perfect cherries for one? If not I can just give you it anyways haha

Sure! You can trade me a basket of cherries for one, too. Just reply to this and add me when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! Add me and reply to this when you're ready :D

All right I'm adding you now. I'd prefer delivery if that's okay? I'll open my gates up right away so they'll be open when you see this

Sure! You can trade me a basket of cherries for one, too. Just reply to this and add me when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! Add me and reply to this when you're ready :D

Added! Which town would you prefer to trade in? c:

Hi! I'd prefer to trade in your town if that's okay :p

I'll add you in right a sec, can you open your gates as I add? :D

Bump! Still sellin' peaches and apples. I collected a few more baskets since yesterday, too

I'd prefer TBT but I can take bells. Sinc it's 2 TBT per basket, how does 100k bells / basket sound?

Yes, that's ok, I will buy using IGB, and I only want apples, did you get my friend code, I'll add u in a sec! My gate will be open when I add u, if that's ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you! I want 3 baskets of just apples

im so sorry for the delay! i was a little bit busy

i just added you, i'll get the apples and come to your town. what is your town called?

hey did your internet shut down or somethin?
I have the apples ready

ill come to your town when the gates are open

Last edited:
Is it okay if you can come to my town instead? my gates are open, feel free to come by at any time

Back