• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling tons of unorderables 🌿 last day

Hey! Could I get
- Birthday cake
- Bread-making set
- Chihuahua, Dachshund, Dalmatian, Labrador ornament
- hibiscus
- milk carton
- tart
- towel blanket

(30 tbt!)

Hey! Could I get
- Birthday cake
- Bread-making set
- Chihuahua, Dachshund, Dalmatian, Labrador ornament
- hibiscus
- milk carton
- tart
- towel blanket

(30 tbt!)

sure! getting the items ready then adding you

Oh, I didn?t see that you added unorderables, well then...is there a bulk-discount for items too?
(ㆁᴗㆁ) *breathes in*
I would like to get (so long they are still available): birthday candles, birthday table, box of chocolates, bureom, cardboard closet, cardboard sofa, dango, eggplant cow, frying pan, keg, kimbap plate, Labrador ornament, rice cake, sailboat model, shaved-ice lamp (x2), sketchbook, snow bunny, songpyeon, turkey, twelve-grape plate, world map, yut board
Mayor name: Blanche
Town name:Nowhere
Friendcode: Sidebar
Total tbt: 69 (I think?)
Pickup/Delivery: If you can do that I would love delivery. If not I can come over^^
Availability: I?m gong to go to bed soon but I will be available for at least 10 hours tomorrow so I hope we won?t miss eachother (✿❛ ֊ ❛„)

Oh, I didn?t see that you added unorderables, well then...is there a bulk-discount for items too?
(ㆁᴗㆁ) *breathes in*
I would like to get (so long they are still available): birthday candles, birthday table, box of chocolates, bureom, cardboard closet, cardboard sofa, dango, eggplant cow, frying pan, keg, kimbap plate, Labrador ornament, rice cake, sailboat model, shaved-ice lamp (x2), sketchbook, snow bunny, songpyeon, turkey, twelve-grape plate, world map, yut board
Mayor name: Blanche
Town name:Nowhere
Friendcode: Sidebar
Total tbt: 69 (I think?)
Pickup/Delivery: If you can do that I would love delivery. If not I can come over^^
Availability: I?m gong to go to bed soon but I will be available for at least 10 hours tomorrow so I hope we won?t miss eachother (✿❛ ֊ ❛„)

if you're still up, we can trade now ^^

mayor name: Becca
town: Cuddle
fc: sidebar
items: violet screen x2, kimbap plate, glass teapot, steamed bun case, standing TV, greenhouse box, plant partition, jewelry case, ivy partition, lily lamp, lily record player, beetle chair, Dachshund ornament, Dalmatian ornament, donut cushion = 54 tbt?
availability: now to 1 am! (EST timezone)

mayor name: Becca
town: Cuddle
fc: sidebar
items: violet screen x2, kimbap plate, glass teapot, steamed bun case, standing TV, greenhouse box, plant partition, jewelry case, ivy partition, lily lamp, lily record player, beetle chair, Dachshund ornament, Dalmatian ornament, donut cushion = 54 tbt?
availability: now to 1 am! (EST timezone)

getting everything ready :)

Hey! Would you by any chance be able to sell me some IGB??

mayor name: rainy
town: skytear
fc: 4270-1873-3839
items: Veggie basket
availability: Now until like.. 20 minutes from now lol

if you're still up, we can trade now ^^

I?m sorry to make you wait, if you are still available and have time I can open my gates now.^^
Otherwise, I should be online for about 12 more hours at least.

I?m sorry to make you wait, if you are still available and have time I can open my gates now.^^
Otherwise, I should be online for about 12 more hours at least.
idk if you're online or not but i'll open my gates for you!

Back