• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling TONS of Unorderables, Plants, RV exclusives, etc

EvaLudwig

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (13) +
So my closet is full. Again. I am selling unorderables for 2 TBT each. You can also trade for items that I want.

Unorderables:

Streetpass:

Plants:

If you want to trade, my list is as follows (I'll add more of necessary.):

Almost forgot: I can also order things from K.K. Slider, Reese, Cyrus, Digby, Tom Nook, Kapp'n, and Mabel's RVs. Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I get the chocolate cake, cacao tree, white festive tree, sand garden, bunny cyan balloon, bunny indigo ballon, and mint double scoop? 14 tbt total right? ^^

Hi! May trade you the half-eaten pizza for the bathhouse wall?
I'd like to visit. We'll have to trade later though. :)

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'll get it all together and I'll tell you when I'm open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! Just reply whenever you're free.

I'll trade you the Cinamoroll parasol and heavy tome for the snail clock and swinging bench?

Sounds good! I've added you and I'll open my gates when you're ready.

Last edited:
I'll be open to trade this evening! I'd also like to change one of my requests from the swinging bench to Harriet's pic ^^

Last edited:
Hey again! I may sell you the cart return, Hello Kitty clock, and heavy tome for 7 TBT? I'd like to visit. :)

Back