• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway TOO MANY FLOWERS, come fill your pockets

OKAY! Gates are closed, I'll add everyone who's asked so far and open them again!

I think I got everyone, gates are opening! if you aren't sure where some flowers might be, you can ask and I can try n help find them :'D theyre not organized.

This is so kind of you. May I come please?? ^_^

Yes of course! I'm closing the gates, will add you and wait a minute to see if there's anyone else interested, and then I'll open again! At this point since the interest seems to have slowed a bit, I'll go ahead and say anyone from before who'd want to come in for a second go is welcome to ;0;

I'd love to come for a pocketful of flowers if it won't be a burden.

I will add you too! Please let me know when you're open. :)

Ok! ^_^ Forget my question I asked.

I read the 1st post. :3

I'm gonna call it done here, after the current folk leaves I'll be closing my gates, thanks so much everyone!

Back