Yellow Silent Foraged Shushroom
ɯooɹɥsnɯ pǝƃɐɹoɟ ,ɹǝpuɐɯɯoɔ, ƃ-oɹǝz
Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
Frilled Mantis Perch Foraged Mushroom
Fuchsia Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Galaxy Cupcake
Hi! Marvel has been one of my spinterests (special interest) for years now, and I was curious to see if anybody else here loves Marvel too!
I got the idea for this thread from the Top 3 Disney movies thread, which can be found here!

I do believe Disney owns Marvel now..? However, that's beside the point xD
I wanna know everybody's favorites! :3

If you don't like Marvel or Disney for some reason, please keep any mean or negative comments about the franchises off of this thread please c:
Like I said, Marvel means A LOT to me. Specifically the MCU.

Here, I'll start!

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Anyone who knows me KNOWS I love Bucky Barnes. He is my FAVORITE fictional character probably of all time. His backstory, his character, personality, looks, etc. Bucky has always meant so so much to me. I've loved him for years. So, this movie was my first glimpse of knowing more about him. And it is probably, in my opinion, the best Marvel movie out there anyways, looool.

Captain America: Civil War

Now, this one isn't AS GOOD as TWS to me, but.. Bucky. So >_> yeaaaah. I just love him too much. Anything with Bucky is a win for me! I loved seeing the 'two sides' dynamic and learning EVEN MORE about my husband xD I also just loved that all of my favorite characters were in it (except Thor :< which made me sad) But Ant-Man? Sam Wilson? Natasha / Black Widow? Cap? C'mon! That's just.. man. I just love that movie so much T^T

Thor: Ragnarok
This movie I feel like is second best compared to CA:TWS, even though CA:CW got second due to personal bias. Thor: Ragnarok has got this vibe or energy that Marvel has never done or delivered in movies before. The colors, the aesthetics, the sound-track in general and everything about it. It doesn't really feel like a Marvel movie, and I guess that's what I loved so much about it. It felt sooo unserious after all of the stuff the MCU characters have went through in all the previous movies. While they still knocked everything else out of the ballpark that just made it so.. unique, and great!

What do you guys think? :3​

I haven't watched a lot of the newer ones, but my favorites are probably Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Ant-Man, and Spider-Man: No Way Home. GOTG in particular is a HUGE comfort thing for me. Love me some GOTG content.

Off the top of my head, I gotta go with Thor: Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1, and Infinity War.

Honorable mentions go to Iron Man, Winter Soldier, and Spiderman: NWO

I've never watched a Marvel movie before, but they're on my long list of movies to watch. I'll probably get around to watching some of them eventually, although I wouldn't know which one to start with. I haven't really watched any superhero movies, Marvel or otherwise

1. Thor: Ragnarok
2. Deadpool (the first movie)
3. Avengers: Endgame

ermmm let's see

I also enjoyed Thor (2011). Avengers (2012) all the Spiderman movies and Ant Man. That includes Spiderverse. I enjoy those too.

I'm a very much a one and done person with the MCU. The only ones I've seen multiple times are Deadpool and Ant Man. My opinions might change if I go back and rewatch any.

Last edited:
spider-man: into the spider-verse and I'm not sure beyond that

perhaps that whole trilogy could make it in when it finishes, but for reasons I don't want to spoil, I don't quite want to put across in the listing quite yet, even though it will probably end up there

for any mcu stuff, I think I'd have to go back through at least phases 1-3 and early phase 4 to get an idea on which would be top for me, but live action outside of mcu (or at least at the time, even as they've since been soft grandfathered in), the deadpool and venom films I remember both being really fun. also, sam raimi's spider-man 2 was imo probably the best spider-man live action pre-mcu and easily the best film of that trilogy (also, the last good film of it, sadly)

I liked the Hulk, Dr. Strange, some of the Iron Mans. I can’t support them now that they’re supporting a genocide and the nationalist party in a particular country whose platform consists of illegal settlements.

Marvel is always something i watch casually but my favourites would have to be Spiderman: No Way Home and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 (that one i watched without sound on a plane and it was still so good LOL)

I also liked the original Avengers! But that's probably a nostalgia thing

I don't consider myself a Marvel fan, but I've been getting more into some of the movies the past couple years (and by "getting into the movies", I mean I've been getting into certain characters and the movies they appear in as a result LOL).

My top 3 favourite Marvel movies, in no particular order:

1. Spider-Man 3
I enjoyed Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland's Spider-Mans, but Tobey Maguire's will always be my favourite and the most special to me. I grew up watching him as Spider-Man and even had all 3 movies on DVD. Watching them with my dad was also one of the main ways I bonded with him when I was little.

Tobey certainly didn't look like a teenager (neither did Kirsten Dunst or James Franco) and his acting was a little goofy at times, but I still love his Spider-Man. I admittedly haven't watched the movies in forever so I can't comment on them too much, but Spider-Man 3 was always my favourite of the trilogy because of Venom. I thought the concept of an "evil Spider-Man" was really cool (I know that's not what Venom is, but little me didn't), and that final fight scene was perfect imo; intense, suspenseful, full of anger and fear and also a little sad... just how I like my fight scenes. I especially love when Sandman gets involved!!

The first movie is a very close second favourite though, primarily because of the Green Goblin!! The Green Goblin is my favourite Spider-Man villain, and Willem Dafoe played him perfectly!! Peter finding out that the Green Goblin is his best friend's dad right before killing him... watching the weight of that sink in... GG's last words being "don't tell Harry"??? Ouch but also mwah!!

2. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
I'm pretty sure this is the only Marvel movie I've seen in theatre, and I saw it on opening night no less!! I went with my mom to see it partially because I knew she didn't want to go by herself, and mostly because Elizabeth Olsen.. my beloved...

I'm gonna be so honest that I did not care about Doctor Strange or America Chavez or literally any other character in that movie, I was just there for Elizabeth as Wanda LOL. I didn't understand any of the references (beyond the ones to WandaVision) or know who any of the cameo characters were, but I still managed to enjoy the movie! MoM is actually what piqued my interest in Marvel beyond Tobey's Spider-Man movies. I've since watched all of the Avenger movies (mostly for Wanda again, but.. you know..) and most of the X-Men movies and actually know who the cameos in MoM are now! I don't think I'll ever be too interested in Marvel beyond Wanda and Spider-Man and the characters that get involved with them, but that's okay! I'm currently watching Agatha All Along and Wanda.... where art thou.... I know you aren't dead....

3. Spider-Man: No Way Home
This might actually be the most iconic Marvel movie of all time, I don't think anything has or will ever top this. Getting to see Tobey as Spider-Man again was incredible (he's gotten older but so have I 🥹), but seeing him with Andrew and Tom?? Insane. All of the villains being there?? Welcome back Doc Ock and Green Goblin?? I cried. GG stays killing Spider-Man's aunts and uncles, but him finding out Harry died actually ruined me.

NWH was honestly perfection. I would've loved to have seen it in theatres. It was a love letter to everyone who loves Spider-Man, and everyone who grew up with Tobey and/or Andrew's Spider-Man. It was magical seeing all 3 of them on screen together. The details and thought that went into the entire movie were everything. Andrew's Spider-Man catching and saving Tom's MJ when he couldn't save Gwen was... ouch!

I'm very excited (and scared) to see where Tom's Spider-Man goes next, because that ending hurt. Like wdym everyone he loves is either dead or doesn't remember who he is??

1. avengers: end game
2. spiderman: no way home
3. maybe a tie between guardians of the galaxy 1 or 3

honorable mention: deadpool and wolverine, black panther (rip chadwick boseman)

i'm a casual mcu movie watcher. mostly i watch them when my friends invite me and i don't personally seek them out, but endgame's ending got me choked up 🥹 maybe i'm just a big baby. and of course in the same vein no way home's ending was absolutely heartbreaking. i almost don't want them to continue it cause as sad as it is, it really is such a great ending. guardians of the galaxy is just an overrall great watch with fun characters that u really grow attached to. i am still devastated over gamora 💔

Back