• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tori, newcomer to Animal Crossing and TBT

WintergreenMynt

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0178-4426-1805
Hello!

I am Tori, a relative newcomer to Animal Crossing as a whole. I started playing New Horizons on launch day, becoming hooked almost immediately as lockdown kept me inside and stuck with video games. I am 22 years old, 23 starting in July. Some of my pastimes outside of video games include tabletop roleplaying games, drawing, Magic: The Gathering, and writing. I am aspiring to become a video game designer, since design holds a huge interest to me, but that's not something I'm aiming to pursue until the video game industry improves for employees.

I'm a massive Pokémon fan, playing since Pokémon Sapphire back in 2003/2004. While I am generally a Nintendo fan, Pokémon has been my favorite series for quite some time, with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky being my favorite game of all time for a very long time until Undertale became my new favorite in 2016. My favorite main series games are Black2/White2, though Sword and Shield come pretty close. Favorite Pokémon used to be Gardevoir, but was very recently uprooted by Indeedee, who won my heart. I just can't help myself.

As far as Animal Crossing goes, I've only ever been vaguely aware of the general gameplay of repaying debt and decorating a house, as well as some iconic characters like Isabelle, Tom Nook, and Ankha. For the longest time I thought Isabelle was a much older character to the series, but only recently did I learn she's actually relatively new to the series.

With New Horizons, I've been playing pretty religiously since launch day, having put hours into it every day to pass the time, even as I managed to get a part time job. I'm not one to wait patiently for time to slowly march on, and I crave progression, so I use time travel on a regular basis, but never to an extreme amount, only doing so to go to the next day. Until recently, when I started using time travel to move out villagers, to some decent success (Went from enjoying 3 of my villagers on my island to 8, soon to be 9). I've also used time travel to catch every variety of fish, and might use it to get seasonal recipes and items early, such as the frozen items, which I have an eye on.

I have a history with creating, maintaining, and managing various online communities, from Discord servers, Garry's Mod servers, to Minecraft servers. I love dealing with people, and I am often perceived as a kind and forgiving mother figure in communities I become heavily involved in, to the point that some users just call me Mom. As of right now, I currently own two Discord servers, one with almost 7,000 users, and one with over 800, but I will not link to either of them out of respect for this community, since both are NSFW in nature. Outside of that, I am an administrator of another Garry's Mod server and its affiliated discord server. I have, in the past, dabbled in moderating and administrating several Minecraft servers, including owning one of my own for a short while. Pixelmon became something I was particularly fond of, and I am looking to, in the near future, re-create a Pixelmon-based server, if the free time for it ever arises.

Looking forward to getting to know this community. ~<3
Indeedee and Audino Walking.jpg

Back