• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Totaka's Song Found in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

don't wanna sound rude or anything but i am more interested in the fact as to why he's on the boat for 7 minutes..

don't wanna sound rude or anything but i am more interested in the fact as to why he's on the boat for 7 minutes..

I uploaded a new video with just the Totaka part and edited it in to be less confusing. I believe the reason is due to his internet taking forever to connect or something.

I had forgotten about Totaka's Song. I loved finding it in ACCF and Luigi's Mansion :) Good to see it back.

Don't worry, that's what I wondered. And I notice that blue spin? The island.... Loading for 7 minutes straight?

74278_475924459117169_1266488452_n.png

Rather than making a new thread on just one picture, I'll bump this.

Oh neat - I think I remember hearing this for the first time in Mario Paint. I find there's a wee bit of a creepiness about it xD

The notes I find are very similar to Luigi's nervous humming theme in Luigi's Mansion.

Zed also entered then quickly exited the 444 club on this livestream one night and all the irc memebers were shouting that K.K. Slider was playing an upbeat version of Totaka's Song in the club. KK's song had changed when he went back in.

Last edited:
Back