• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tours! - Favorites and tips

Amber

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I tried looking for a thread on tours but it seems no one has made one. Any tips or tricks for doing well on tours? I'm horrible with the Labyrinth! But I love the Item-Matching.

Well it is not really a tip but did you know you can take fruit and flowers you find from the tours back to your town? The easiest tour is balloon popping.

I am terrible at tours. I never win anything.. :C XD I just got the island earlier today, though, so I guess I haven't had a lot of time to improve.

Good luck! ^_^

The tours have been pretty easy so far but I only been to the island once so I wouldn't know how hard they get lol

The one scavenger tour where you go into the houses and grab items is pretty fun. When playing over wifi with people we made a plan to just grab all the items from each house and dump then by Tortimer. Then each player could search for the items they needed in the shortest time.

The one scavenger tour where you go into the houses and grab items is pretty fun. When playing over wifi with people we made a plan to just grab all the items from each house and dump then by Tortimer. Then each player could search for the items they needed in the shortest time.

That's a really good idea! :eek:
I need to try that sometime ^_^

My favorite is the Scavenger! Like Ao pointed out, I just got all the items, dumped them, and saw which one.

Tips:
-If you want to bring fruit easily back home, play a game that requires you to get a number of things. When you get all, just collect fruit until time is up or when you want to beat the game.

The best tour is the three-star dragonfly tour. It's an easy 20 medals every time, since it lasts 7 minutes. Lots of time to catch dragonflies. :)

I got quiet a lot medals by doing the pro collecting the furniture-tour (16, to be exact). But I prefer pro insect catching and pro high price fishing, they are more fun. :) And the labyrinth is fun, too!

A tip:
If you're really low on bells, and don't wanna catch bugs or whatever. Then just play a random tour, and collect every single fruit at the tour, and put it in piles of 9, until you max out. Obviously you won't win the tour, but you will win loads of bells when you sell the fruit at Re-Tail.

Another tip:
If you want loads of flowers, I highly suggest the gardening tour! You can just grab all the flowers you need and then finish the tour! My friend and I did this, and now her island is FULL of flowers and it looks amazing.

The scavenger hunt one is great because it gives a lot of medals. I did the Official Scavenger Hunt Tour and got 13 medals and it only look about 3-4 minutes. ^_^ Easy way to make A LOT of medals.

I like the item scavenger hunt and the item matching. The balloon popping with all the pitfalls can get pretty fun too! The maze makes my brain hurt sometimes.

I don't really have any tips. o.o; I just play the easy and medium difficulty levels and win every time. They only get difficult at 3 stars. But I like the team work aspect of the games when playing with friends. :) I need some friends! Rofl.

The scavenger hunt one is great because it gives a lot of medals. I did the Official Scavenger Hunt Tour and got 13 medals and it only look about 3-4 minutes. ^_^ Easy way to make A LOT of medals.

9 medals is my top score on Scavenger & the other tours I can fetch 8. Both cases I won Gold, however. Teeellll meeeh your secret, Mayor! ;)

I really like the scavenger one too. I discovered the tip of grabbing everything and then dumping it by Tortimer the first time I played cause I didn't read carefully and I had a lot of extra stuff in my inventory at the end. :p

A tip:
If you're really low on bells, and don't wanna catch bugs or whatever. Then just play a random tour, and collect every single fruit at the tour, and put it in piles of 9, until you max out. Obviously you won't win the tour, but you will win loads of bells when you sell the fruit at Re-Tail.

This is actually a great idea, thanks!

Back