• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Town and villager rant thread

awww he's not that bad...he's not barold *baby barf*
Of course he's not but he's in the way of where I want to build the Jungle Gym. I'm not changing the location for the park because there is a pond for fishing, that is the issue. I have Barold and luckily he's moving tomorrow! SPREAD WITH JOY!!! :D

haha I think there is actually a current thread dedicated to disliking her xD
The Animal Crossing Dictionary I saw on Tumblr Mentions Jambette.

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha yeah i saw that..and Wart Jr. is now on my hate list since he wouldn't leave
I've always hated Wart Jr. because of his looks.

Of course he's not but he's in the way of where I want to build the Jungle Gym. I'm not changing the location for the park because there is a pond for fishing, that is the issue. I have Barold and luckily he's moving tomorrow! SPREAD WITH JOY!!! :D

wooooot! go creep on someone else's town nasty barold!!!!! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

[not mine though lol]

wooooot! go creep on someone else's town nasty barold!!!!! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

[not mine though lol]
Don't hate me for this but I actually like Barold, I would keep him but he's not listed in my dreamy list. I'm just glad he's leaving. I just sure hope nobody will plot at a terrible location afterwards.

Don't hate me for this but I actually like Barold, I would keep him but he's not listed in my dreamy list. I'm just glad he's leaving. I just sure hope nobody will plot at a terrible location afterwards.

haha I don't actually have any experience with him...I just think he's creepy looking ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you plot re-set?

haha I don't actually have any experience with him...I just think he's creepy looking ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you plot re-set?
I always plot reset. Though I usually forget to when I bring someone from the void. The good thing is that voided villagers haven't been plotting at bad areas.

So I've literally been working on my dream town for years, right. Over the past month or so I've gotten all of the PWPs I need to completely finish the project. I have everything in place, I'm just trading to spruce up the interiors of characters' houses....

and then Melba moves in, directly on top of my path.

I was DONE. I was FINISHED. And now I have to rapid cycle to try and get her out, without losing anyone else in town.

Just when I thought I could finally take a break and enjoy the game the way it's meant to be enjoyed....

So I've literally been working on my dream town for years, right. Over the past month or so I've gotten all of the PWPs I need to completely finish the project. I have everything in place, I'm just trading to spruce up the interiors of characters' houses....

and then Melba moves in, directly on top of my path.

I was DONE. I was FINISHED. And now I have to rapid cycle to try and get her out, without losing anyone else in town.

Just when I thought I could finally take a break and enjoy the game the way it's meant to be enjoyed....
Is she still there?

Seriously. Merengue and stitches i'm looking at you. You were both y dreamies and you both loved my town as well as myself assuming from given wok projects, compliments, time capsule burying, etc. BUT YOU STILL MOVE OUT. FOR NO REASON. I leave for a day and suddenly Meregue you think its a wise time to move? And stitches, just because I don't play for week doesn't give you a right to just get up and leave. It makes me so irritated when I'm basically getting my hopes up for you just to make them plummet right back to the ground.

Rasher the ugly pig who I was SO happy over getting rid of in my first town...
You can only imagine my horrors when he plotted in my second. AND HE WON'T LEAVE :(:(
Seriously dude, I've had villagers move in and ask to leave within a week. Why don't you just pack up and hit the road?

Well now that I got Cheri, I hope this plot reset won't go terribly wrong.

I have two:
1. We used to be cool, but Kiki has gotten my hate since she's plotted RIGHT in front of my house and RIGHT on a path going in three directions.
2. Oh the squirrels, I fix the mess Marshal made after he moved out, I get my dreamie Caroline, she moves in the EXACT same spot, ruining that spot once more.

The same villager keeps recommending Public Works and it's irritating me since there are some areas in my town I can't develop until I get those Public Works so I'm stuck doing nothing but waiting for a ping now. The only decent one I got so far was the Archway Sculpture. Also, I have 5 villagers I need to get rid of but the only villagers that are asking to move are the ones that aren't part of that group.

Current Rant:
Need like 12 more visits to Katrina in my town so i'm doing that now and it is so boring and i'm only halfway through

plot resetting for rosie and she keeps going back to this one spot one square back from where i want her
y rosie o_o

Back