GnomeSlice

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2464-1677-3212
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hi! I am looking for someone to decorate my town with flowers, bushes, trees, and anything else you'd like!
I am not very knowledgeable in the path-placing, flower-planting, and redecorating in general. I will pay as many TBT as you think is necessary, and I will give you free reign to decorate how you want! The type of flowers, the colors, the type of trees, and the placement of any of the above are all up to you! Please reply to this thread or PM me on here! Or, if you want faster responses, my discord is GnomeSlice#2741. I am excited to see what you can come up with!

sadly path placing isn't something visitors can do, and im not sure if planting trees is either but i know flowers etc are!

As the person above said visitors can't place paths but they CAN plant anything I believe(they can also chop down/destroy anything. There was a person years back that had destroyed quite a few towns by chopping down their trees and running through their flowers, it was a serious problem): bushes, trees, clovers, mushrooms and flowers all are plantable.
If you don't find anyone in the next week or so I could clear some time to do it. I have five towns and all but 1 are set up nice. I also have done 2 other peoples town(1 was from this site the other on another animal crossing board) I will post some screenshots later and you can decide. I do kind of a whimsical look. Let me know if interested if no one else responds. I can even help with getting PWP projects set up with the bells portion and tell you where you should place them to get your town nice.

Just a tip, in order to unlock new PWP(public work projects) stuff your pockets full with flowers and shells only with no bells(empty them out) slap on a wetsuit(I can sell you one or let you borrow one) and go swim at the farthest part of your ocean so none of your villagers see you for about 10 minutes(long enough to make your villagers forget about you. Setting a timer which you can buy at nooks will help with this just set for 10 minutes) then after the time is up, go through your town and have your villagers ping you, they may ask other things and sometimes you have to repeat this process several times(can take up to 2 hours) but it does work and you can unlock 1 PWP per day. It IS time consuming but this is how I unlocked most of mine. Hope that helps.

For paths what you CAN do is myself or whoever does this can send you some QR Codes for the paths I/they use and you can go through together and can tell you where to place them.
If I can think of anything else that helps you out with landscaping/decorating your town I will let you know.

Last edited:
Back