• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Information!

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Hi, welcome to my blog! Here I'm going to talk about my town mostly as I'm starting to build it up. I didn't start Meridale just yesterday but it isn't at pristine condition either (I've had this town for over a month). There are little to no PWPs and more often than not, You'll find very empty spaces in the lower right and top left portions of my map. I still need to collect all my dreamies so that's why I haven't been developing it, in case I need to make changes in their plots, but I'll get to town building soon enough! If you're wondering, my current villagers are:

Skye | Whitney | Wendy | Willow | Vesta | Gayle | Ursala | Punchy | Eugene

If the villager is bolded, I want them out. Feel free to ask for him but he's unoriginal. :)

Soon, I'm going to upload pictures of my town, but I'm warning you, it'll be pretty lackluster and undeveloped. Well, see you later!

Back