• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TOWN NAME!?!?

ACNL

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
ERMAGERD! haha, new leaf is out tomorrow morning! it is gonna be a 9am trip to the game store tomorrow morning!!! but i just relised... I DO NOT HAVE A TOWN NAME YET:eek::eek::eek::eek:
i am totally un-creative.. wondering if anybody has a good name for me to call my town!!?

thankyou thankyou thankyou!! please leave an idea

someone on here made a town name generator, that's how my bf got his town name, but if you look at the stickied threads at the top of the board, there's a Town Name Idea Thread there!

Omg, I dunno what I'm gonna call mine. My bundle just arrived 5 mins ago!

hi i was wondering if i could ask a couple of questions plz

You could start a new thread, there's also one on the New Leaf board where you can ask questions about the game. It's checked all the time and is a great source of info. I would advise just asking as you don;t want to read through 50+ pages just to find an answer. You can try the search function, but I've never had much luck with that :(

Omg, I dunno what I'm gonna call mine. My bundle just arrived 5 mins ago!

Uh-oh, think fast!

haha! im going to call mine Freeling. can already imagine it written on the screen tomorrow!! in 12 hours i will have my hands on the game!

Back