• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Tree Music

Feraligator

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgZTMNmZIc&list=UL

Here is a video I uploaded showing the music that plays when you sit on your Town Tree.

"The music plays when you sit on the bench surrounding the outer area of your Town Tree. It displays a list of duties you've done as the mayor, and rolls them like credits."

I got this from someone else, so I don't know what the credits look like.
Also, your Tree has to be a certain size.

EDIT- The video is taking ages to process. If it doesn't process by tomorrow I will re-upload.

Last edited:
Makes me sad, become so familiar with the music and all that once the tree allows me to sit on it and hear that music it gives me the feeling that I've "finished" the game (even tho it doesn't have an end to it)

Did you get this song, and a few K.K. ones from my Tumblr by any chance? I posted music I recorded from the game on there. If so, I don't mind, but I may be uploading the new K.K. songs to a YouTube channel of my own.

Anyways, i love this song :) Sitting by the tree is a really nice touch.

Did you get this song, and a few K.K. ones from my Tumblr by any chance? I posted music I recorded from the game on there. If so, I don't mind, but I may be uploading the new K.K. songs to a YouTube channel of my own.

Anyways, i love this song :) Sitting by the tree is a really nice touch.

Yeah I did, if that's okay.

Yeah I did, if that's okay.
It's fine :) I had uploaded them for others to listen to anyways, and they may get more views on YouTube.

I can't really take credit since I'm not the composer or anything, but I did take the time to find them, record, and then translate the song names into English.

its unusal it has a "Credits" feel to it even though theres no ending...

So we kind of have two different credits here? The Town Tree one, and the usual K.K. credits with the actual staff roll? That's kind of cool.

Back